Spotted

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I see a pretty sweet grand Cherokee at golds gym in AF all the time. It has multiple stickers on the back door and window. Dark blue or grey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Glockman

A few blocks in What direction? I will come and "spot" you :)

Last edited:

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I saw a really nice black zj with nice bumpers all all... as I was checking it out on 900 east and 470 south around 9am this morning some dumb ass pulled in front of it and he hit him right in the drivers front corner... smashed the cars grill in not sure what damage the zj had...

as I was driving by the zj owner had gotten out and was walking towards the car and the guy in the car had his hands up with the WTF look on his face... Lucky as I was leaving my appointment the SLCPD was on scene and I stopped to give my account of how it went down....
was it anyone on here?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
In PG 2 blocks east of the hospital. Try and find me:) My TJ has two purple Cystic Fibrosis stickers on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gijohn40

Farmington area...

This is one of my neighbors down the block.....

SWEET rig!!!

Attachments

• 2012-11-06 17.16.59.jpg
    2012-11-06 17.16.59.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 67

gijohn40

Sandy area....

This one was getting on the freeway around 5pm at 90th south and I-15

Attachments

• 2012-11-07 17.06.57.jpg
    2012-11-07 17.06.57.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 63

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
ok seen this Idaho plated Cherokee a couple times parked in the Triad parking when I went to school, not sure if the owner goes to the LDSBC or BYU Salt Lake center or not.

This.

So it's often parked there? Between what hours? Can you get a better shot of the plates next time? That spare would be perfect on my rig. Thanks.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I didn't have a chance to snap a pic but I just saw a really sick 1996-2001 gold SAS Tacoma with links rolling around in the Cottonwood Heights area

IMG_0501.JPG

IMG_0503.JPG

Saw it again and was able to snap a pic this time