Spotted

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Wish I had known you guys were here! I've been in SG since Wednesday, heading out early tomorrow morning.

We've been spending time with family, my Dad moved down here last year and is getting up there in age. Spend time for the holiday with him and a couple siblings seemed wise.

But yeah, it would have been fun to see other friends that are down here. We're headed back today as well.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
No pics but I swear I've been unintentionally stalking Mike, @zmotorsports lately. I'm not 100% sure but I think I followed him and his wife from Brigham City light up through Mantua a few weeks ago and just saw him (or a VERY similar JKU) at about 11:45 am on Gentile Street headed west.

We need pics to prove it....... :rofl:

Yeah, it was probably me. Two weekends ago the wife and I took off on Saturday afternoon and went for a drive and ended up in Logan.

Yesterday I was probably on my lunch hour and was on Gentile grabbing some fuel and lunch.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Bought some parts from a local guy today and we started talking about projects... he wanted to show my his toy that he's had for 40 yrs. I figured it was a Flatty, but I was pleasantly surprised!

It's a Mighty Mite! I recognized it right away and he said I was the first one he's shown that knew what it was. 😏

He bought it from a guy that imported it from the Philippines, a Datsun 1600cc water cooled engine was swapped in. Originally they had an air cooled V4.

These things have a CRAZY independent suspension setup with 1/4 elliptical springs running down the side of the frame.

20211231_142611.jpg
20211231_142648.jpg

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Bought some parts from a local guy today and we started talking about projects... he wanted to show my his toy that he's had for 40 yrs. I figured it was a Flatty, but I was pleasantly surprised!

It's a Mighty Mite! I recognized it right away and he said I was the first one he's shown that knew what it was. 😏

He bought it from a guy that imported it from the Philippines, a Datsun 1600cc water cooled engine was swapped in. Originally they had an air cooled V4.

These things have a CRAZY independent suspension setup with 1/4 elliptical springs running down the side of the frame.

View attachment 144531
View attachment 144532
That freaking rocks!!!