spy pics from andy's Berz-onco

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
had to sneak into Andy's garage last night to get these pics, I barely escaped with my life...and a set of 5 38" swampers.....:) just kidding.

check it...

cabforward.jpg

we are going to try the cab over approach with the seat over the motor....well....maybe.....
fat60splines.jpg

I dont think there is enough room in the front 60 for gears when oyu have that much shaft stuffed in there......?!?
junglegym.jpg

a literal mess of tube, andy claims only 6 sticks have gone into this playgr....I mean rock-rig so far....
junglegym2.jpg

how can we go wrong with knuckles as pretty as these...??
prettyknuckles.jpg

and what about this atlas....dead sexy right!!
sexyatlas.jpg

last night was spent working on some seat mounts and finally putting some MIG to the tacked together mess, everything is going great and the welds are turning out fabulous!! suspension is up next.....wait till you see this thing!!
welding.jpg

we had everything mocked up from the seat mounts to the fuel cell to the rear axle placement and I forgot to take some pictures with everything in place. it doesn't look like much has changed but it is getting there......

Parker

Damn... how long has this been up for? I never check in the "tech" section. You should move this into the "general" section.

Looks good Andy... how are those links comin'?

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by Parker
Damn... how long has this been up for? I never check in the "tech" section. You should move this into the "general" section.

Looks good Andy... how are those links comin'?

Thanks Parker, the links are going on this weekend and if I'm lucky I'll be able to cycle it to.