St George & Logandale wheeling trip

wydej

LJSean
I was vetoed by the wife and kids for going to the jeep safari this year, after 2 years in a row of being snowed on while camping. They were hoping st george will be warmer.

I will be in St. George March 27 to April 5. If anyone is in st george (not at the jeep safari) during this time I would like to go wheeling. I have done west rim and the maze before but would like to try somthing new. I also know the trails at logandale (bronco falls, rock bottom.)

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
we will be there. we will be staying in Mesquite. I will pm you my number. We planned on a day or two at logandale, and a day or two in St. George. (I wonder if Manera is washed out again!)

ricsrx

I will also be in Mesquite for easter, and am planning on Logandale also.I would like to stay inthe loop with you guys because i dont know the trails.
Rick

wydej

LJSean
what days are people wanting to wheel in logandale and what days in st george, I am just triing to get a genral idea to make some initial plans.

ricsrx

I will be in Mesquite the whole weekend, but so far planning mainly on Saterday to be in logandale, I will just have to ajust my schedule around when every one will be in logandale.

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Alright lets get the date everyones coming to Saint George and Logandale!!

It looks like I will be in town for that week so Please post when you are coming to the Saint George area during the 27th of March through Easter so we can get an Idea when to run what trails !! Seth is coming down on the 27th weekend but can only wheel on Sunday the 28th I can wheel pretty much any time from the 27th through Easter .Let me know and we can show anyone around most days!435-215-4516 Steve Crabtree:)

Last edited:

wydej

LJSean
Thats great it will be good to wheel with you again. I will be there the whole time. My brother is down for the first weekend and wanted to do milts mile and or slip lock gulch on sunday march 28 if someone can show us the trails. We might go to logandale on monday the 29th or we will run more trails in st george. During the week and easter weekend I am game for any day. Sean 801-707-8185

Last edited:

yz250_

access america also has a ride in logandale planned for the weekend before easter, not sure what trails they are running. i will be around somewhere in this area that weekend and week if anybody wants to hook up and go out.

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
I know this may not work for all, but here is our schedule:

Wensday: St. George, manera or west rim, sliplock. I will have the whole fam damily, so nothing too hard!

Thursday: logandale: I have a local friend from vegas that is gunna show us around

Friday: either logandale or just outside Vegas Not sure yet

Anyone is welcome to join us if you want. I will have the family with me, so it will be mild to medium wheeling. Nothing too hard (kids don't really like winchfests)

I am staying at the virgin River the whole week
feel free to get a hold of me!
208 390 8365

wydej

LJSean
Is there anyone who knows sliplock gulch or milts mile that can wheel with us on sunday march 28 or monday 29? if not we will run faultline to westrim on sunday in st george, and monday in logandale on bronco falls and rockbottom. All moderate trails with lots of optional challanging side obsticals. Anyone is welcome to join us.

I am planning on hooking up with cannonkrawler wendsday and thursday but friday and saturday I would like to run some more challanging trails in st george if anyone will let us tag along please let me know. sean

Last edited:

CJenson

Myself and a few other guys are planning on running the maze on fri. the 2nd in the morning if anyone wants to jump in with us. It will be the first time for all of us, so if someone has some experience with this trail that would be welcomed.