St. george this Saturday!

pELYgroso

'Merica
I'll be in St George this weekend with the fam and we are planning on running a trail on Saturday. Is anybody else going to be down there? Or do any of you from the area want to show us around a good trail? I've wheeled once in St George years ago and I think I did Milt's mile with a group.

Or if nobody is game, how about a trail that I should run? If we're not with somebody else I'd probably want to stick with something fun but not too sketchy. We'll be in a long-armed JKU on 37's with a non-functioning front locker.

Thoughts?

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I plan on going out Saturday around 10-1030. There is a larger group headed out at 9 but not sure what they are doing. Your non working front locker limits your options some. Send me a text if you'd like.
Kevin 8ol 59Z 49Z4 group at 9 is meeting at the tunnel at 9.

pELYgroso

'Merica
Cool. Do you know what trail the 9 am group is running? What are you planning on running? My front locker works but doesn't like to come unlocked...

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Cool. Do you know what trail the 9 am group is running? What are you planning on running? My front locker works but doesn't like to come unlocked...

I do not not but I'd like to go run the maze. Can cover a lot of ground with just 2 capable rigs. You'd like it. Then if time permits go run plan B also. My boy has a soccer game at 915 but after that I am open. Shoot me a text. A locker that doesn't unlock would be just fine. Just need to make more 3 point turns.