St. George-UROC...Update

Caleb

Originally posted by Ryan

Post some info on those if you think about it.

They had the rims out there at UROC...they look good look about like the trailready/avalanche ones...dont know a price but I would guess$$$$

Ryan

Originally posted by Floppy Hat

Scott gladly gave up the prize money and trophy to Dean Bulloch. Dean also got $500 more from BFG for a total of $1500 in BFG money.

Just out of curiosity, what was the purse and how was it broken down? I already know the BFG contingency breakdown, just wondering about the UROC prizes. There wasn't any money for placing when I competed, but I guess there is now?

Caleb

I'm not positive on the UROC purse btu I think the top five got like $200 and first may have gotten $500...they never really said how much it was at the award ceremony they just said heres your check???

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
I'm not sure of the exact payouts either, but UROC is really starting to get some big sponsors that are paying out, especially Randy's Ring & Pinion. I do know that Curt Hildrebrand, winner of the Unlimited Class, walked out of there with about $3000 in cash and merchandise.

goin4xn

Jeepaholic
Originally posted by Big Rich
Scott do you need to get rid of those tires, I might know someone to take thwm off your hands if the price is right, or maybe a trade for some 35x15 or 35x16's

See ya in a couple of weeks, Right?

Rich

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Yeah - I'd be more than happy to swap ya for the 35x15's.
If I can talk the heavies at work into letting me off 2 weekends in a row I'll be there!
Scott

goin4xn

Jeepaholic

Post some info on those if you think about it.

Sorry for the delay in posting. The Beadlock rims that Factory is selling are NICE. I like them a lot. Got to look over the set that they are using on their rig and I like them a lot. nice construction and a very nice finish with custom colors available on the rims (the BL ring is polished aluminium). Matt let me check them out and talked about them with me. They are a true high speed beadlock rim. They have an extra lip for the bead to rest on so you could run them on the street (even tho we all know it's illegal to do that:rolleyes: ) with a lot of confidence. I can't remember the exact price but they were close to $300 as I recall. Just give Factory a call and ask them about the rims.
799-0586

Scott

goin4xn

Jeepaholic

Just out of curiosity, what was the purse and how was it broken down? I already know the BFG contingency breakdown, just wondering about the UROC prizes. There wasn't any money for placing when I competed, but I guess there is now?

I don't know what the payout was for placing but Craig Stumph and Dave Burling have really been working their butts off to get good quality sponsors to help UROC be bigger and better.
Scott

Caleb

Scott where have you been??? I left a message for you on Friday(I think) on your phone...anyways you know what its about...I work till 4:30 each day if you want me to bring them to you at work let me know and I can swing by after work one day or we can meet somewhere on the weekend...just let me know(this is beginning to become a game of tag...ehh:D)

goin4xn

Jeepaholic
Hey Caleb! Sorry I got the message just a little bit ago. Broke my phone the other day and haven't used it till this afternoon when I got the replacement activated. (gotta hate leaving your phone around industrial tools):D :D

Anyway - I've transferred to the AT&T store over on 6th South and Main street. (On the South East side of the intersection).

If you want to drop them off to me you can -OR- I'd be happy to meet you some time after 5:30-6 from Thursday on. Wed. night is bad for me.

Give me a call and we'll set this up!
Scott

Caleb

Sounds good will do...your number is still the same right...I will prolly give you a call tomorrow sometime and we can set this up...thanks

Brent

another nobody
Originally posted by goin4xn

Hey Brent - did I meet you at FT on Friday? I can't remember but I think you were the one who showed me the CTM ujoints.
Scott
I don't think so, I don't have any CTM joints, nor does andy, if we would have we probably would have been in the top 10:(