South-West Utah St George

rholbrook

We are headed south tomorrow for the weekend. Apparently, according to my family, we are taking the motorcycles and the Jeep. If any of you want to join us in any of these activities. PM with your number and we can see if we can get together. We will probably ride the Leeds and Toquerville areas and probably Jeep around the West Rim area. I want to do Milts Mile again if I can find it.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
When did you get a Jeep? I wish I could join you, but I am interested to hear about the trip when you get back. I am looking at the Kanab/St George area for spring break this year.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Milt's is one of the easiest to find. Go through the tunnel, immediately turn right and then take the first leg t into a big wash. It's not far from the tunnel at all. Look at googlemaps and you'll see it.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
New planned location 37.000493° -113.464926° If for some reason this location is taken, we will most likely go over to the Washington Dam area.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Curious if that is part of the private or just part of his grazing permit. If it is not part of his private that is fenced off to the east, then the signs have no legal standing.

rholbrook

New planned location 37.000493° -113.464926° If for some reason this location is taken, we will most likely go over to the Washington Dam area.

I will call you when I get down there. Apparently, I will be bringing you some moola. If you go to the Washington Dam area you will pass right by us. We are literally on the corner of the Washington Fields and the Dam Road