Stag’s street/trail XJ

STAG

Offroad and Industrial Design
Supporting Member
Anyone recommend a 12v horn that has a good loud low tone? Not wanting to sound like a Vespa :)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Supporting Vendor
Horns -- I'm happy with my junkyard Ford some-big-car horns. They're loud and cheap. I would assume most any 'murican car/truck would have a good two-tone setup.

STAG

Supporting Member
Cut some clearance in the rear fenders to match the fender flares, the install instructions say to cut and fold the sheet metal, I didn’t like that idea. Chose to weld it instead. The 8.8 is sitting in place ready for the perches to be welded, I just need to get the weight of the Jeep sitting on the rear so I can set the pinion angle correctly first.

crosbike

Any interest in some rear windows with the built in vent windows? Shoot me a pm if you are, i have a set after i scrapped my old 2 dr xj for an mj.

STAG

Supporting Member
Any interest in some rear windows with the built in vent windows? Shoot me a pm if you are, i have a set after i scrapped my old 2 dr xj for an mj.
I actually prefer the ones I have. I know that a lot of people do like and want those vented windows though! Should be able to get good money for them

crosbike

I actually prefer the ones I have. I know that a lot of people do like and want those vented windows though! Should be able to get good money for them
Ya i just looked around after i offered and they bring good money haha. I have a pair of solid ones too. Great looking XJ

STAG

Supporting Member
Thank you much. It’s got a schedule with the body shop to get paint here shortly and then it won’t be mismatched body panels any more 😂