startin the build my 1999 4-runner !!

90 cherokee

i figure ide update my build... as soon as i sell my car the following will be done..

dana 60 front-ausie locker
ausie for my 14 bolt.
adapter from my auto to a 4cyl t-case to go pass drop (i might go duals while im at it.) if i have enough money left im gonna exo it..

some stuff ive done..
new 37/12.5/17 pro comp extremes with the newer dodge rims to make it less wide (going for street legal.lol)
hme made fancy 2 tone fender flares,
new drivers head light (broke on easter jeep safari in moab) and bright blue bulbs in the head lights,
new magnaflow cat and finished the exhaust from my flowmaster to the back,
i made quick disco mud flaps..

thats all i can think of right now. im postin some pics of how it sits now minus the mud flaps and ill try to get some pics of when i put the 60 and stuff in!

4skinner-2.jpg
4skinner-3.jpg

o and i straightened the front bumper back up lol.

Last edited:

90 cherokee

It's been over a year sense the last update and I haven't done jack to it sense... Until now!

So the runner now has a kingpin 60 living under the front and dual cases with 4.7s didn't go aussie I went Detroit rear and arb front!

Good news! I finally bought my 5.13s and everything to do it! She's getting finnished right now! 5.13s are in and done in the rear end, Workin on the cut n rotate witch includes cutting my front hanger off and making it wider! I bought trail gears hanger and cut it in half and extended it like 6 inches. Working on cutting the cast built in perch off the 60s pumpkin to put a regular perch on! Pinion is going way up! This weekends project is gear the rear (done) install bomb proof t-case mount (done), and get perches on the axle with the pinion angle I want (in progress) and put my arb bumper on! (in progress) next weekend will be cut and turn the c's to finish the housing then install my arb/ arb compressor/ air up kit and 5.13s with my new Dana 60 to tripple drilled Toyota driveline flange, And maybe finish up my rear bumper and possibly make a square driveline for a temp!

I'm so excited (over 2 grand later just in axles).

Pics soon!

Last edited:

90 cherokee

Well... The runner is pretty much done for now.. arb bumper is on, 14blt now has 5.13s and a Detroit and my king pin 60 is cut n rotated, 5.13s and arb! It's been sense 2 years ago Easter sense she's been wheeled. Now its time for some wheeeelin!