Starting a business

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Taxation is theft. Accept and pay in cash only, leave no paper trail, its the American way. :usa:

A tad off topic (but not really) and I'm currently learning still, but:

1) File and publish a DBA in your county, use your ALL CAPS 3 names as your business (e.g. JOHN DOE SMITH). Then open non-interest business checking account (IRS cannot levy a business account)
2) File a name change in your county to change the ALL CAPS 3 names on the State Certificate of Live Birth to the Upper/Lower case name (e.g. John Doe Smith). Take a certified copy to the SSA office and they will change it across all Gov't computers
3) Declare and Publish your Declaration of Status to change your Political Status from a U.S. Citizen to a union state Citizen.
4) Enjoy freedom, as you are now the beneficiary of your work instead of the fed/state.

Everything is done in Trusts. :)

:beer: :spork:

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks

1) File and publish a DBA in your county, use your ALL CAPS 3 names as your business (e.g. JOHN DOE SMITH). Then open non-interest business checking account (IRS cannot levy a business account)
2) File a name change in your county to change the ALL CAPS 3 names on the State Certificate of Live Birth to the Upper/Lower case name (e.g. John Doe Smith). Take a certified copy to the SSA office and they will change it across all Gov't computers
3) Declare and Publish your Declaration of Status to change your Political Status from a U.S. Citizen to a union state Citizen.
4) Enjoy freedom, as you are now the beneficiary of your work instead of the fed/state.

Would this eliminate your eligibility for social security? I damned well want at least some of that million I've paid in.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Would this eliminate your eligibility for social security? I damned well want at least some of that million I've paid in.
Not from what I understand. You’re not giving up your name or title, you are taking responsibility and ownership of it.

I have a specific book on Trust Law coming soon that I hope will answer more of my questions as well.

And don’t take my advice as legal advice, always do your own research. (I have to say that)

edit: the Lawyer / researcher that has done this still recieves his VA insurance with no problems as well.

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
@Herzog, if I write my name in all caps, do I have to YELL it, too, when I am asked my name? HAHA.

Your all caps name is the your corporate identity strawman that is the actual "Citizen" of the U.S.
I know, it sounds odd as hell... and it is. But it's true. (Now you'll start to notice that every legal document that has your name on it is in all caps)

The word "person" is actually a corporation. Re: 14th Amendment. Get a Black's Law dictionary and learn that the words the legal world uses doesn't mean what you think they mean. Super fascinating stuff.

Anyhow, sorry for the hijack. Sometimes I just can't help myself :grimacing:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
@Herzog, if I write my name in all caps, do I have to YELL it, too, when I am asked my name? HAHA.

I have no clue about anything you wrote. All I know is I met a man, just outside of Zion's, who emancipated himself (which is different, I assume), he had this gelatin oozing out of his hands as he rubbed them together. This was all happening while he lectured me on his emancipation and why I should do it. I stopped to ask him what in the hell was leaking from his hands as he squished them together... and he responded like I was an idiot for not knowing that it was "indeed" emu oil.

Crazy people used to come into the recorders office all the time to record documents to declare them as sovereign beings, not citizens and a bunch of other nonsense and then they’d get certified copies of all of it. We’d always have to warn them that recording the docs didn’t technically do anything but they always insisted. Those things were always really fun to read.

Jesser04

Crazy people used to come into the recorders office all the time to record documents to declare them as sovereign beings, not citizens and a bunch of other nonsense and then they’d get certified copies of all of it. We’d always have to warn them that recording the docs didn’t technically do anything but they always insisted. Those things were always really fun to read.
Are you calling @Herzog crazy? ;)

jeeper

Currently without Jeep

One of my moms boyfriends did something like this a while back. I don’t remember all the exact details though. I’ll ask him when he gets out of prison.

#truestory

he’s also the one that convinced her about the great opportunity that dinar will bring.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
One of my moms boyfriends did something like this a while back. I don’t remember all the exact details though. I’ll ask him when he gets out of prison.

#truestory

he’s also the one that convinced her about the great opportunity that dinar will bring.

I'm down to hear this story, sounds good. :D

1605716539344.png

Noahfecks

El Destructo!
So depending on the scale of your business you might be fine with a subscription to quickbooks (or your favorite accounting software vendor). Perhaps get some basic advise from an accountant or have them review your books and do your taxes, but you likely dont have complex enough accounting needs right from the start. just my $0.02.