Steel building install

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Carl mentioned the grief you’ve gone through to get this thing built. I’d like to build one as well. The ones I’ve looked at include installation. I’ve also heard mostly bad things about those installers. Did you opt out of installation or did yours not come with it?

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I have contacted several installers and either they were ridiculously priced, or I didn't want to work with them. I am hoping someone on here knows someone I haven't been able to get a hold of.

I may end up having an old fashioned barn raising and rent a crane and do it myself. :)

Tonkaman

The job site I am working has a dozen or so of them as temporary ‘break rooms’. I’ll do some digging to find out who is building all of them.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
The job site I am working has a dozen or so of them as temporary ‘break rooms’. I’ll do some digging to find out who is building all of them.

And then find out how we can acquire them once they are done :) I'm sure they are just throw away items for that place.

Tonkaman

I couldn’t find anybody who had a direct relationship with the builders. I did manage to get their contact info though

Attachments

• EB0AAEEC-F565-43ED-A4CB-6154292A4998.jpeg
    EB0AAEEC-F565-43ED-A4CB-6154292A4998.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 17