Steve's 2015 random garage sale

sixstringsteve

PRICES DROPPED. Sorry it's so disorganized, read each line, there's some good stuff in here. I'm adding to this as I find more stuff. We're moving in 4 days and the sooner I can sell this, the better.

First one to show up with cash gets it. Feel free to text, pm, or reply to ask any questions about any items and I'll get you a ton more info. Feel free to text or shoot me a PM.

eight oh won 78seven ninetysix84

Link to my ads on KSL (they all have pics):
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=231&userid=31856

Video Cameras

GoPro Hero 3 Black with Brunton all-day power pack and 5 spare batteries. $300

Canon Rebel T3i with kit lenses (18-55? 55-200?) - $300
Canon EOS M with 22mm f 2.0 pancake lens and EF adapter - $300

Other Stuff

nitro swindle snowboard 148. Used twice. With burton bindings. $200

Canon EOS M camera body. White. Works, but a few of the buttons are sticky. $20.

FREE - Oak table with leaf. Extremely well built, oval with a pedestal center leg, circle with the leaf removed.

LG front loader washer and dryer, 1 year old. $1000 for both.

2005 4runner aluminum 17" wheels. $100 for 4.

Microwave $20 like new.

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

Guitar/Instruments
Guitars, pm for more info

Washburn Wi66 Pro electric guitar. It kills me to sell this, but I'm limiting myself to 2 electric guitars max. $300. Fantastic guitar, comes with a case.

Tons of guitar pedals and other guitar-related gear. PM me for more info on that.
Rocktron midi mate - $50

Acoustic guitar - All solid wood Martin guitar copy. Made in china, fantastic sound. $500 with lb Baggs pickup.

Audio stuff
HSU home theater subwoofer. It doesn't get any better than HSU. Cost $850 new. HSU VTF Mk3. $200
Optoma presentation portable projector. Small, compact, less than 5 hours of use. HDMI, VGA inputs. $200

Bike Stuff

Union Street Bikes Molly dirt jumper bike. 24" wheels. Brand new $500 forks. Top of the line everything. $400
IMG_1487.JPG

(2) nightrider owl bike headlamps. $40 for both

2 nice boom mic stands - $30 each. 1 small kick drum mic stand - $10

Other

4 17" 4runner wheels from a 2005 limited. $80 for all 4, center caps included.

Wyeth Scott More Power Puller with synthetic line (ratchet winch, full manual) - $250. Used once.

HSU home theater sub. Cost $900. Used very little. I'd take $200 for it at this point. Probably the best home theater sub on the planet.
Guns
Ruger Single Six - 6 shooter 22lr revolver, one of my favorite guns to shoot. $350
Walther p99 9 mm $450 with tons of 9mm ammo
Walther p22 $250

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

I'll need to count tonight. I'll get pics as well. They look like regular sheets of 4x8 plywood, but they're made of this special acoustic deadening material. We put them in our band rehearsal room and it was a good 10'x15'. I'll count them tonight, but I'd guess 10-14.

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

I am teetering on the edge of selling my HF 20 ton press too. That one will probably wait 'till I figure out what my next house looks like and if I have room for it.

sixstringsteve

Acoustic panels are sold. Thanks sawtooth4x4, it was nice to put a face to the name.

Items added to the bottom of post #2.

blznnp

sticking in the same area, I love it here. We just want a smaller house with a smaller yard.
Gotcha, my sister lives down the road in cedar hills, on the mountain side, not sure if the houses are much smaller but I know her yard is, good developing area down there

PolarXJ

HO-P
I tried calling regarding the speakers. I'm the person that daveb was talking about. Eight o one six 7 three 11 ninety nine

Thanks. Paul

Ps idk why your voicemail identified me as wade.

Last edited: