Steve's 2015 random garage sale

Rock Taco

i lied. I'm going to be in the Grand Tetons from Wed night 'till Sat night. The week after should be good, or I could do Tuesday night.

Tuesday works. I was hoping to have my pedal before then but I'll just steal the crappy ones off my old bike. Plus I can check out the new van!!

sixstringsteve

The rack is 5'3" wide by 12' long. It's made for a vehicle with gutters, but I imagine whoever gets this will be cutting it down to the size they need.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I want the rack. But I have no where to put it.

Actually, I Have a lot of places to put it.. But I don't have a current use for it :(
I hope you can't sell it until I find a use for it :)

Rock Taco

I want the rack. But I have no where to put it.

Actually, I Have a lot of places to put it.. But I don't have a current use for it :(
I hope you can't sell it until I find a use for it :)

Says the minimalist...... You could use it for a garage storage rack to hang from the ceiling.

sixstringsteve

Now it's time for Steve's 2018 random garage sale. First come first serve, I've had really bad luck holding things for people who never show up.

2018 Tundra SR5 mirrors - 12k miles, black, like new. $100

2017 TRD Pro grille and hood bulge - Chrome outer, "TOYOTA" inner - $200

Captains chairs, couch/bed, and tables from my 2019 Iconic 1913CB toy hauler -SOLD

2019 wheels and tires off my iconic toy hauler - 15x6 steel wheels with ST 225/75r15 Gladiator tires. 200 miles on them, like new. 6 on 5.5. - $400

only trades I'm interested in:
- truck bed box, or trailer tongue box

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

well... 4 years later and I've got a few more things to sell. I'll be in Alpine from Oct 7-10th. After the 10th they won't be available.

The following is for sale (no pics, as I'm in AZ at the moment and the items are in UT).

Super heavy duty metal cart for fab projects. Needs new pneumatic tires. I wish I had room for this in AZ, but I don't. $100. It probably weighs 80 lbs of 2"x2" steel.

Walther P99 9mm with a bunch of of rounds of 9mm fmj. Gun is like new, with the 15 round mag. Only has about 200 rounds through it. $450 for the gun to someone with a CFP. I'd be willing to sell the ammo for less than the going rate.

Ruger single 6 Like new. 6 shooter .22lr revolver. Super fun gun. $350

Ruger 10-22 with stainless barrell, scope, rubber stock, and spare mags (including 25 round mags). $350

.22lr ammo. I've got a bunch. I'm willing to sell for 90% the going rate.
9mm ammo. I've got about 20 boxes. I'm willing to sell for 90% the going rate (whatever that is).

(2) Sea Ealgle Needlnose 116 inflatable SUPs. $900 new. Asking $500 each. With carbon fiber paddle and pump.

(2) Alpacka pack rafts with carbon fiber paddles. Cost $1250 each new. Selling for $650 per packraft. Includes paddles.

Sony x3000 4k action cam. $175

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

16 boxes of 100rd 22lr cci fmj.

$200 for all

9mm ammo is gone. I've got a few 25 round magazines for a 10-22.

I'll be posting more stuff tonight.

Attachments

• 15704032653253013303738149504485.jpg
    15704032653253013303738149504485.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 11

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Sorry Jason, Spork texted me before you posted and he arrived as soon as I got into town. He cleaned me out of 9mm ammo.

I think I have a spare 1000 rounds of 9 mm and I could use a few bucks at the moment. I bought it at the one and only "gun show" I've ever went to. I'd take $150 for it. @SAMI , do you still have my phone number to get in touch if you're interested?

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I think I have a spare 1000 rounds of 9 mm and I could use a few bucks at the moment. I bought it at the one and only "gun show" I've ever went to. I'd take $150 for it. @SAMI , do you still have my phone number to get in touch if you're interested?

I'll buy if he doesn't.. and I'll throw in that old coin we talked about a while back ;)