Steve's KJ

So I've been mostly a lurker the last few years. I joined RME in 2003 when I was working for Rocky-Road Outfitters in Heber. I've poked around and always enjoyed reading about others adventures and everything else, but I've never had a vehicle that I felt needed a lift for my uses. I mainly poke around in the Uinta Basin and never really do what would be considered serious off roading since I know I have to be able to get home and still be able to get to work in the same vehicle. I decided to post up my current ride/project. I posted this on a blog that I haven't posted on since 2011. Here's the link

Here's the most current picture, while the blog has some from the process over the last couple years. I'm not the best at taking pictures while working on things, so it is what it is.

IMG_4509.JPG

stimmie

Had some 255/70R17s I picked up for free a while back. Figured that I should just use what tires I have instead of purchasing new ones. Looks much better with bigger tires filling the space. Now it's time to get out and go play!IMG_4573.JPG