Stickers?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Yeah, I want them. But I still haven't talked to a screen printer. I neet to see what letter-styles that they offer, and see what I like. From there, its all about $$$$, of which I have none. So I guess thats the big hangup, cash. I need to talk to a screen printer and get some numbers worked out. I'll see what i can do this week.

Greg

Admin
Really? Where is his buisness? Is it the one on Main Street in AF? I'll probably be going there to check prices soon. When I see a letter style I like and a layout that looks good, I may have to talk to your Girlfriends dad.

Caleb

Dude I am so stupid!!!:D My father-in-law runs a print shop its called KP corporation when you find the font and the lay-out you like let me know and I will talk with him about it and see what it would cost.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
KP is decent stuff from what I have heard. As a printer I have to chime in. Not just any shop can do this kind of sticker. Most shops will do a paper sticker that is great for anywhere that doesn't get sunlight or wet. Most other stickers are vinal. banner shops and stuff are the ones to talk to about this. If it was just ink on stickers I could do something but I cannot. If you want flyers or BC's then yea. Just a FYI on the style of stickers out there.

Nixter

on the road again...
I agree with Skyetone. I am not a printer, but have friends, etc.... The place I went to get my stickers done, just asked me what type of font I wanted, and they ran with it. Turned out pretty good, etc.

Greg, if you find out what the cost is, maybe you can do a 'who ever wants to order stickers, please send money' post. Figure out how much you will need, plus the set up fee, and break it down per sticker. Then those who are interested, can say 'Ya' and pony up the money........

(Just a thought)

Greg

Admin
True! Thats a good idea. I just talked to 'Signs Now' and am having 6 bumperstickers made, just to see if I like them. If not, I'll find something else. Its hard to get visual ideas without purchasing a product. They want to DO IT, or just leave it up to youe imagination. The bumper stickers are about $2 ea.

I saw a Oval sticker that I really liked. It had a Graphic in the center, and the name of the assocation surrounding it. I thought it would be cool to get a killer Pic of a 4x4 Gettin' It for the center, and Rocky Mountain (On top), and Extreme.com (on the bottom). What do you all think? It would probably be like a 4"x6" oval. Do you think people would try going to 'Extreme.com' or would they be smart enough to figure out that its 'Rocky Mountain Extreme.com'? These would cost about $10 ea. to make.

So would anyone be intrested in large windshield stickers, or does everyone prefer a smaller sticker? I'm trying to get a few ideas on the demand, so SPEAK UP! If you do want a RME sticker, what size and type would you all like????

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I'll take what ever you go with.

The hard part for me is my whole Cruiser is coated with a spray in bed liner,, so,,, finding a place to make it stick is always fun.

Too Far

parts is parts
We just had some die cut stickers made up for utahmountainbiking.com. They are fairly long so they go across the window, about 36"X4". I cant remember who made them for us right now, but I could find out. It was in SLC. They have held up to the weather good so far and are of good quality. I think we paid around $15 each.
I would like a small RME sticker. The 4X6 size seems good.

goin4xn

Jeepaholic
Originally posted by Greg
So would anyone be intrested in large windshield stickers, or does everyone prefer a smaller sticker? I'm trying to get a few ideas on the demand, so SPEAK UP! If you do want a RME sticker, what size and type would you all like????

I'd like the 4x6 round. I also like the idea of Rocky Mountain on the top with the Extreme.com on the bottom. If they go to extreme.com they'll quickly find out it's not us and will type in the whole thing. If they're too stupid to try the whole thing then we don't need them on the BBS.
Scott (my $.02 anyway):D

Nixter

on the road again...
I agree, if their too stupid to figure it out, we dont want them on this BBS.

I'm game for what ever sticker you do. 4x6 round, w/s big or small, bumpersticker big or small. Your the man Greg, so you decide. Just let us know when/where your ready for us to send money, etc..

Greg

Admin
OK, thanks for the quick response on the Ideas. I really like the idea of the 4x6 Oval sticker w/ a graphic and it sounds like everyone else does too. I agree with people finding RME.com and not Extreme.com, but that was a thought that the printer brought up. I will work on throwing this together and then getting a couple windshield stickers for those that were intrested.

goin4xn

Jeepaholic
Originally posted by Greg
OK, thanks for the quick response on the Ideas. I really like the idea of the 4x6 Oval sticker w/ a graphic and it sounds like everyone else does too. I agree with people finding RME.com and not Extreme.com, but that was a thought that the printer brought up. I will work on throwing this together and then getting a couple windshield stickers for those that were intrested.

Sounds good - thanks for all your legwork on this Greg.
Scott