Sticky Compound Maxxis Treperadors

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
I am selling a brand new set of 4 35x12.50R17 Maxxis Treperadors I won at the OSRC. I have no use for these tires on any of my vehicles. These are great tires and I know someone will appreciate them on there Crawler. Im looking to get 1200 OBO out of them. Let me know Im up for any reasonable offers or trades. Thanks Casey Beach 801-664-6136:D

Attachments

• 1314038276019.jpg
    1314038276019.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 1314038262626.jpg
    1314038262626.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 41

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Ksl has a ton of wheels on there.. Im sure there are some on here as well

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
When I was looking for 17" 6-lug rims for my radial Trepadors (just like these, only cut), I had zero luck finding what I needed used. I ended up buying new ones from Bear. :D

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
FJ Cruiser steel takeoffs are out there, just have to look. ;) I have a set in the garage, with some 40" MTR's on them. 17" wheel, but only 6.5" wide... no need for beadlocks. :greg:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Yeah, but they're narrow and have more backspacing than I wanted. (they're what I have on my Willys with the wider axles, but wouldn't work well on my 4Runner)

zukijames

Well the size is right for what I need, but the compound is all wrong. They wouldn't last very long on my DD. ;)

But for the price you could have these and a set of street tires and have the best of both worlds instead of having one tire that kinda sucks on road and sucks off road compared to these

Brent

another nobody
But for the price you could have these and a set of street tires and have the best of both worlds instead of having one tire that kinda sucks on road and sucks off road compared to these

next problem is where do you stop, one set for the road, one set for the lava rock, and stickies for slick rock sand stone and granite

see you friday Casey.

RockChucker

i didn't know that maxxis made a radial sticky. that is cool. i thought all their stickies were bias, and were the 'competition' series tires.