Wanted Stock d30 shaft.

Omgbecki

Anyone have a shaft they want to get rid of? Busted mine helping a Cadillac get unstuck.

Attachments

• 20190217_170335.jpg
    20190217_170335.jpg
    581.6 KB · Views: 19

Omgbecki

I have a pair sitting in my car port, $20 for the pair. I am off of 2700n in Pleasant view. Tim

I guess I should ask what they came out of as well. They will be going into a 2004 TJ. Might as well go up to the 760x since they'll be out

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I guess I should ask what they came out of as well. They will be going into a 2004 TJ. Might as well go up to the 760x since they'll be out
Just make sure the shafts you get have the larger joints. All TJ, and post '95(?) XJ shafts will all be the bigger 297/760 joint size. Earlier shafts will have the smaller 260 joints, and aren't worth bothering with.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
JK would be to long. LJ would be the same as a TJ, which would be the same as an XJ

Exactly, the D30's under the LJ, TJ and XJ are all the same, the JK's are however longer. Even the ZJ's and WJ's D30's are the same as the previously mentioned but originally they were CV style but are interchangeable with u-joint style shafts.

Mike

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Exactly, the D30's under the LJ, TJ and XJ are all the same, the JK's are however longer. Even the ZJ's and WJ's D30's are the same as the previously mentioned but originally they were CV style but are interchangeable with u-joint style shafts.

Mike
I'm 99% sure WJ axles are wider than all the rest of those...

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
I'm 99% sure WJ axles are wider than all the rest of those...

You may be correct. I cannot confirm the WJ is the same as the others but can that the TJ/LJ/XJ/ZJ are all interchangeable. I may have taken a liberty with stating the WJ is the same as I have not interchanged axle shafts into one of those specifically.

Thanks for the correction.

Mike