Stolen 1990 GMC Jimmy (K-5)

dunatic67

It's all about the HP
Two tone blue, no rust or primer. 6" lift w/New Cooper STT 35 12.50 17's. 60 front 14 bolt rear. Has a ORD shackle flip in rear. Utah plate A224HC. Truck has a body color visor.
If you see it please call the police or me.
Scott 801-400-1779

Attachments

• IMG_0684.jpg
    IMG_0684.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

ALF

SURE!?
Two tone blue, no rust or primer. 6" lift w/35's. 60 front 14 bolt rear. Utah plate A224HC. I have pictures but am not smart enough to post them. Truck has a body color visor.
If you see it please call the police or me.
Scott 801-400-1779

I'll keep an eye out...post pics when you can!

dunatic67

It's all about the HP
Added a picture, I don't have very many.
The truck just had 4 Cooper Discoverer STT 35 X 12.50 X 17's put on just over a week ago. They don't have 200 miles yet.

dunatic67

It's all about the HP
None so far. The cops don't have anything. One of my neighbors heard it leave but thought it was me- never thought twice.
I've talked to Randy at Advanced- he would be my first call if I was dumping the axles fast. I've also spoke with Jack-it, Six States etc.
Most of the dirt trucks on I-15 in Utah county construction had a picture and the license # within a half hour of me discovering it was gone.
I'm convinced someone had been watching it- if it was a random steal I would think they would have beat it and dumped it. That could still be and it just hasn't been found.
I went to Vernal today to deliver a load and looked in every spot I could see as I went- amazing I didn't get in a wreck myself.
I hate that it is gone- never had anything significant stolen before.

ALF

SURE!?
I'll keep looking...chances are if its going to be found it will be by one of us. When my quad got stolen I found it over a year later less than a mile from my house. The cops did NOTHING. When my buddy had his Jeep stolen same thing the cops did nothing another friend spotted it at an apartment complex.

Chances are this is stashed until they feel the heat die down then they'll either drive it or wheel it.

Keep positive we'll find it!

2INSANE

Sorry to hear your loss! I've found when I get stuff of mine stolen it usually ends up being a friend or a friend of a friend... Just can't trust ANYONE these days... Especially with a 11.5% unemployment rate...

i am always out and about so i will keep my eyes posted i swear i have seen the jimmy before.. whoever took this must be dumb cause this thing stands out.. or it better be Overhaulin that took it! then again if it was you would have it back by now!! i hope they drive this in front of me one day cause i would defiantly fallow it and call the police! i hope we (the 4x4 community) will help get you your rig back and catch the morons that did this!!!

dunatic67

It's all about the HP
No, nothing. I've moved on and bought another Jimmy- a white 91. Stone stock, hopefully get moving on it later this year

YOUKNOW

I was driving up Lake Mountain about a month ago and saw a blue vehicle off the side of the road that was rolled. I thought it was yours until I saw that it was a Ford. It rolled about 50 feet off the side of the trail. Good luck.

dunatic67

It's all about the HP
I was driving up Lake Mountain about a month ago and saw a blue vehicle off the side of the road that was rolled. I thought it was yours until I saw that it was a Ford. It rolled about 50 feet off the side of the trail. Good luck.

Near Israel Canyon? If it was that is funny because my wife was sure I would find it out there. When her brother found out it was gone he told her that if he had stole it he would go wheel the crap out of it and dump it out there.:rofl: