Stolen 1998 ZJ Grand Cherokee - Green - Mild Build - Murray, UT - 9/2/2012

fmly4x4

This is Craig I really appreciate all of the help on this. The guy from Springville who test drove it had a buddy with him and they were that 20-25 range 130-150lbs about 5'8'-6'. One mentioned he had just wreck his Jeep about a week before and was looking for a new one. They were driving a beat up early 90's cavelier or sunfire that was that putrid turqouise color from the early 90's with a bag for one of the side windows and either a red fender or door on it as well. I would love to fing the dirtbag who took it. Thanks again

Last edited:

ret32

FOUND IT!!!!

I don't have the details yet, but Craig received a call from the police that it had been found. Thanks to all for being willing to keep an eye out. Will update you once I know more.

ret32

FOUND IT!!!!

I don't have the details yet, but Craig received a call from the police that it had been found. Thanks to all for being willing to keep an eye out. Will update you once I know more.
Jeep was picked up from the police in good condition. The only noticeable "damage" was that the wheels and all white undercarriage parts had been spray painted black. Seems to be in good condition mechanically and cosmetically, inside and out, except for the paint. Thanks again to RME for the lookout.

sixstringsteve

I love stories that end like this. It could only be better if the perp was punished to the full extent. I have no respect for thieves.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Jeep was picked up from the police in good condition. The only noticeable "damage" was that the wheels and all white undercarriage parts had been spray painted black. Seems to be in good condition mechanically and cosmetically, inside and out, except for the paint. Thanks again to RME for the lookout.

Excellent!

So did the Springville lead turn out to be right? Very curious!