Stolen 1999 Honda Civic

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Well, the shady folks were out in the Sugarhouse area last night.-_- My sisters Honda Civic was stolen from her husband and her's house last night. Area is 2700 S and 1300 E.

Bad part is it's a typical Civic. Bright silver, stock wheels. It does have a legal tint job on it. Distinguishing marks.....dent on the center of the hood from parking to close to a XJ with a hitch. I believe it also has a scratch on the left front side of the bumper that went through the paint, so it's showing black.

Plate number is 952 MFH. If anyone see's it, call the cops, or call me at 801-608-9599.

Thanks RME, get at it. :brett:

EDIT: Same as this one, but the black trim on her's is silver too.

99HONDACIVIC.jpg

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Who knows....once they've got it cleaned up and ready to sell, I'll let you know

Please do.. Either i buy an economy car... or an old 1st gen 4runner to beat around town/occassional wheel... or a 2nd-3rd gen toyota truck for cheap for same purposes... Leaving the '99 as the main exploration vehicle, and driven by the female..

-Jason

Brett

Meat-Hippy
K, I'll let you guys know.....Steve said they stole the header off of it, but I'm not quite sure if he meant from the engine or something else. I'm sure I'll be cleaning it up sometime soon as well ;)