Stolen 2004 cummins

mesha

By endurance we conquer
My truck got taken from my driveway last night. It is like every cummins of that year grey 4 door. Iwill try to see if I have any pictures and post them later.

YOUKNOW

yeah that sucks, any distiguishing marks?

This is a great idea, to finally get the www.rme4x4.com stickers. That way we could know right away if it is someones truck or not.

Sorry to hear about your loss!

My BIL had his truck stolen from Suncrest the other night, It was parked around the corner. He thinks they were looking for money and drugs because everything was still there, just ransacked through.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Unfortunately it isn't distinguishable at all. I looked and don't have any pictures of the truck. So you guys really can't help much unless you have seen it. It is two tone grey on top and silver on the lower section and has a leveling kit and 35 in toyos. Bed liner in the back and the bed is dented against the cab from a zealous 4 wheeler loading. Also bed dented on the passenger wheel well from a dana 60 that rolled around back there for a month or two. Tinted windows and an aluminum rapid hitch(probably pawned by now). Jami and I were going over it this morning and had about 2000 bucks worth of gear in there including a smith and wesson revolver. It is just stuff and will get replaced, but thieves suck. On the bright side I didn't catch them in the act so no one got hurt and they didn't get anything of real value(stuff that can't be replaced). If anyone has pictures by chance please post up. Moody might from a camping trip we all went on.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Truck found in sandy. I am going to start a thread in chit chat to get a little more traffic because we have a name and he needs to be found

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Truck found in sandy. I am going to start a thread in chit chat to get a little more traffic because we have a name and he needs to be found

Good to hear! I am looking forward to hearing the name. Don't know why though.:)