Stolen!! 5 37" super swamper tires stolen

From my driveway. on 15"x10" chrome steel wheels

Attachments

• crop.jpg
    crop.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Caleb

that sucks man...what are they, just regualr TSLs, SXs, etc? How much tread, any pics of the tire rim combo? I'll sticky this for a week or so...good luck :-\

ace

Parts Collector
5 ssr's three have grooved lugs 2 don't. Chrome steel wheels. 2 are new. 3 are very low miles -a little chunked up

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Sucks to hear about that.

What bolt pattern were the wheels? We all need to keep our eyes peeled in case the theif tries to sell them. Watch the newspapers, other wheelin sites, KSL.com, etc... -_-

I hate theives... :mad2:

ace

Parts Collector
Greg said:

What bolt pattern were the wheels? We all need to keep our eyes peeled in case the theif tries to sell them. Watch the newspapers, other wheelin sites, KSL.com, etc... -_-

Me too. It took me a year of budgeting and planning to put that set together and some a$$hat walks off with it. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

ace

Parts Collector
crimsonride said:
This kind of thing really pisses me off. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled.

How long ago were they taken?

Within the past day or 2. The identifier is probably that three are grooved and 2 aren't. Maybe the RME carma will pull through and they'll turn up. I helped someone recover a jeep once.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
ace said:
Within the past day or 2. The identifier is probably that three are grooved and 2 aren't. Maybe the RME carma will pull through and they'll turn up. I helped someone recover a jeep once.

I'll keep a eye out for them.

F'n thieves :mad2:

sukaB

Banned
James K said:
I'll keep a eye out for them.

F'n thieves :mad2:

I'll be lookin :ugh:
Sorry to hear!!!
Sucks you can't even leave things laying around your own place cause someone helps themselves to it.....
To bad they don't have the balls to help themselves to one of my Black Talon's or hydra-shocks from my SIG 40........ :D
Fawkin Chumps :mad2: :sick:

DToy

Greg said:

Yeah, what bolt pattern are the wheels? I'll keep my eyes peeled down here in Moab!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Aw, crappy man. :mad2: What the hell is up with people these days? People figure if you have something they have a right to it, somehow? I had a folding double camp chair and my air tools stolen in Barstow last week so I feel ya, man. :(

sibeta

RockMonkey said:
Aw, crappy man. :mad2: What the hell is up with people these days? People figure if you have something they have a right to it, somehow? I had a folding double camp chair and my air tools stolen in Barstow last week so I feel ya, man. :(

Man that is one of the things that i hate about CALI when i lived there.

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
just curious, did you have locking nuts or anything on them? or just plain lugnuts. were they stolen off your vehicle? 8 lugnuts perwheel would take some time to rip off :eek: