Stolen Adventure Trailer!!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Keep an eye out for a sweet Adventure Trailer!

ADVENTURE TRAILERS RENTAL TRAILER STOLEN

On May 1st we rented an Olive Grey Chaser Trailer with Eezi Awn tent for an eight day rental out of our Upland California location. The trailer has not been returned.

The trailer is identical to the one in the picture below. The trailer was rented to Jeremy Deckling, he was accompanied by his wife Carrie Deckling, and their three children two boys (I think) around 6 and a girl 8 or so.

They are driving a Black 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4 Door with Ohio plates. The trailer has California plates.

Apparently Jeremy is under investigation for arson, his house burned down in Willard, Ohio under suspicious circumstances.

Jeremy claims to make a living as a Farrier (shoes horses).

If you see this trailer please call us on our toll free number 1-877-661-8097 messages are transferred to our e mail, so even if you don’t get hold of us leave a message.

We would like to find out where the trailer is and repossess it.

If you hear of any unusual sales of off road trailer, Roof Top tents etc. please let us know.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
updating this thread...

Posted in the original thread from the original PBB
Martyn,

My father spotted this trailer yesterday, 5/12, on Arizona State Route 191, between Clifton, AZ and and Alpine, AZ, a few miles south of Alpine.

He is sure it was this one, and sure that it was a Black 4 door towing the thing.

I left you a phone message as well, feel free to call if you need to.

Still keep your eyes peeled until it's brought in.. They might be close. A group from AZ might mount up to go scour campgrounds to repo the trailer.

plates:
I believe the Jeep plate number is FA3 08V, It's an Ohio plate

California plates on the trailer 4HF 3569

-Jason

Last edited: