Stolen flatbed trailer.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
nnnnnate should post up the screenshots of his conversation with her. I'm thinking half her "interested people" in that truck are friends of mine. :rofl:

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I just bought it.

After I install the tracker in it, Carl is going to be nice enough to let me store it in front of his place.

thenag

Wow this is amazing.

Carl if you come up with a more substantial trailer lock my father in law will want one.

We have recently gotten the Ring Doorbell. ring.com. It is $30 a year per camera with cloud storage. It does a pretty good job of recording anyone coming up to your door. There is a noticable delay from pressing the doorbell until the chime rings. Even if they saw it and ripped it off the house you would have video of them walking up to the house. You can add other stick up cameras for $30/year.

You can also answer and talk to someone at your door without opening the door.

Nathan

Caleb

Carl if you come up with a more substantial trailer lock my father in law will want one.

Yes, this. I'm really thinking about boots for my trailers. If they cut a lock, then cutting a chain is no big deal. I was thinking about chaining to an anchor in the ground, but again cutting a chain is no biggie.

Caleb

I wonder if something could be made similar to how a job box lock is. The pad lock is completely enclosed so you'd have to cut apart the box before even getting a chance to cut the lock.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I think I must have texted her first. Did it about the same time I posted about her wanting to clean someones house then got busy with work and home. After that last part in the pics she did say to tell Carl sorry for what her baby daddy did and that she was glad he got the trailer back.

My comments to Carl when I sent him the screen shots were that *if* her story is true you have to feel at least a little bad for her but at the same time its hard to have compassion when it's our stuff that is getting stolen.

I found out on Monday that the lady that was involved in my vehicle theft in October had 2nd degree felony charges filed on her after the case was written up and submitted to the DA. Her name was on the documents that were left in my rig that we found when it was recovered but from what I understand there is video of a man with this lady in my rig so I wish charges could have been filed on him as well. Apparently this wasn't the first vehicle he has stolen and it was on record that he stole a vehicle at one point from his dad.

Screenshot_20170111-112130.pngScreenshot_20170111-112138.pngScreenshot_20170111-112143.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12904

God or bad person I believe she has a young baby. And that's enough for me to feel bad for her situation.