Stolen in GJ

Wardenbf

My son's 88 XJ was stolen out of the Clifton City Market parking lot this afternoon (7/22/09). It's grey with 7" lift and 33" MTRs mounted on fake bead locks. The most identifiable mark on it currently is a broken back driver's side window. The one between the back of the rig and the back door. If you think you see it, another identifying mark is the drivers door still has what looks like a ghost image of AT&T from where it used to be a AT&T service truck in it's previous life. Someone tried to sand it away but the adhesive from the lettering left an image. A police report was filed so if you see it, please contact GJPD. Thanks

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando
I will keep an eye out too... Please post a picture and keep us informed! If I see it I will call in to Dispatch right away!!! Like I said, keep us informed and if I see it and it is still stolen I will call right away!!! Pic please!
Matt

Wardenbf

thanks guys. Here is a picture I found on my email. Like the original email says, the back window has been broken out. You can't really see it in this picture, but the front bumper has been changed out to a winch bumper and it has a Warn M8000 mounted in it.

moz-screenshot.jpg

Obviously the picture did not load. I'll try it again after I figure out how to do this.

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando
Cool... thanks for the pictures! I will be keeping my eye open and telling everyone I know!!! Let us know if you find it before we do!!! Best of luck to everyone searching!!!!
Matt