Stolen Jeep Cherokee

unknown07

Hi,

My 1993 Jeep Cherokee was stolen from a Foothill Blvd. apartment complex near the U of U on Sept. 17.

It is black, with tinted windows, MICHELIN LTX/MS tires w/white lettering (apprx. 7k miles on them), a factory rear tire carrier with black tire cover. It was repainted a while ago so the word SPORT and 4x4 are not on it. Utah license plate 536-FWS.

If anyone sees it, please call the police and email me (unknown07@yahoo.com). My insurance doesn't cover it and I need my Jeep back...Thanks!

j1.jpg

IMG%5D

Last edited:

unknown07

Thanks to all for being on the lookout!

As a warning to other Jeep owners, I have been told that Jeeps can easily be started with a "shaved" or worn key. I wish someone had told me this before I got ripped off!

TheJeepGuy

Do you mind if I ask why it is not coverd by your insurance?
Just wondering incase there is some loop hole the insurance used to not cover it so the rest of us can be careful of that incase something like this happend to one of us.

unknown07

I only had liability insurance, not comprehensive. And liability won't cover auto theft (unless my insurance company lied to me about that.) I made the mistake of thinking no one would ever steal my car...

Last edited: