Stolen Jeep

kkemp

My 93 YJ was stolen this morning in Sugarhouse. Here'a a picture in case anyone happens to see it.

Attachments

• IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 72

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Sorry to hear. :( Will keep a watch out.

Any unique parts to keep an eye out on classified ad websites?

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Looks like it had Xenon flares on it. As well as a Champion winch (possibly). The front bumper looks like it is possibly an Olympic bumper. Maybe a set of Mickey Thompson Baja Classic rims

kkemp

Yep, Badger pretty much got it. The front bumper is custom made by Tooelecherokee. The rear bumper is Olympic. The winch has a U4WDA sticker on it. It also has a teraflex bellyup skidplate, and a Warn gas tank skid plate. Both diffs have Warn skid plates. The most obvious thing on it is the half doors are a different red than the body.

kkemp

Did I guess the right winch brand? I kind of took a guess because I saw the U4 sticker and it looked like a Champion sticker.

Yep, you got it right. At least that isn't worth much.

I just totalled up what I spent on that rig in the last 4 years and it came to over 13K not counting the jeep. I'm going to have fun with the insurance company on this. Hopefully it will show up.

The guy that stole it left me his stolen Caddy. how nice of him.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Wow Kevin, that horrible! You really got around in that YJ, hopefully you get it back in good shape and in one piece. I'll keep my eyes peeled over here, best of luck!

kkemp

Thanks everyone. I have my fingers crossed that it shows up somewhere. If he is actually using it for transportation, it will run out of gas at a 1/4 tank because the gauge is off. It would be interesting too if he decides to flip on the ARB switches. It will be quite a surprise when he finds he can't steer the damn thing.