Stolen Jeep

GI'sCHICK

Later today I will post info about LOJACK ... a stolen vehicle recovery system using radio frequency technology ... it's AWESOME! And if anyone is interested in having it installed, let me know cuz I can get a better deal for you.

kkemp

Yes! I just got it back. It's basically OK except they destroyed my steering column, tuffy console and to my CD player.

I want to know more about Lojack.

M

muddyjeep

Good to hear you got it back!! I hope those Aholes get more then just a slap on the wrist!!!!!

kkemp

The mud was real minor. I don't think they actually did anything to hurt the jeep other than killing my console and steering column and taking my stereo.

The officer apparently removed some stolen items from the jeep before I got there. But there was still a whole bunch of personal crap left in it. Even a diabetic's kit. It looked like they were living in there. It actually gave me the creeps driving it home. I need to coat it Lysol or something. Talk about bottom feeders!

diablokicks

Glad you got it back in decent shape, better than in pieces. **** theives think its okay to steal someones items that they worked hard at/for.

kkemp

The dirt bags that stole my jeep may have been caught. This was on KSL...

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10825272

I'd really like to know if this the same bunch. If so, I'm tempted to file charges.

One of the things that makes me think it could be them is the story said it was 3 men and a woman. It was clear that from the stuff in the jeep when I picked it up, that a woman was involved. Only problem is 4 people won't fit in my jeep. That doesn't mean it couldn't have been two of them. Or, I suppose two of them could have been in the back even though there is no back seat.

Last edited: