Stolen, paintball gun, tools, ...

rrefx

Hey guys,
Some joker got into my trailer and made off with a few things. Most of them I know I'll never see again, like a large craftsman socket set, the one with the removable trays, a milwake 1/2' hole shooter, and a battery powered hitachi skill saw. The only item that might be recognisable out of the lot was a Tippman A-5 paintball gun. It had the flatline barrel, kinda looks like a silencer, and an electronic trigger for fully auto action. It was also neatly arranged in a Pelican 1600 case, and the most unusual feater, is it had .68 caliber balls full of dust, and some full of zirconium, which sparks on impact. Only someone in film would have ammo like that, so if someone is showing it off at the range, it's probably not theirs. If any of you are paintballers out there, and see this set up, I'de appreciate a hollar.

Thanks,
Ryan

rrefx

Well, insurance got me for what's missing that I had a reciept for. the paintball gun and the socket set were replaced. The skill saw I've had about 5 years, and couldn't find the reciept, as well as my anniversary edition hole shooter. Bought ' a new 1/2" Millwake drill, but just isn't as cool as the old one, plus the new ones don't come with cases, which sucks. As for the skill saw, I'll just have to live with my other one with a cord...

MattL

Well at least you got something back. better than nothing. Sucks that there are theives. maybe you should invest in a german shepard

MattL

Hello, why not get one at the doggie pound...

it will mean that much more. Saving a doggie life.. I have two.. both of them were pound pups. love them to death and wont give them up.

Just a great option and there are many to choose from all around the valley.

rrefx

Very true. I do worry about pedigree though. Two of the dogs I have had have been very good dogs, but had major health problems. It's heartbreaking to see such a good companion in so much pain. Thats why I prefer to buy from a reputable breeder. I'm not all picky about it having to be a show dog or anything, I just want to know that it's line isn't full of inbreeding, just so some jerks can sell more puppy's. My last dog, Pebbles, was the best dog I have ever had, but I spent over $2,000 dollars on hip surgeries, all for a $150 dollar dog. It sounds harsh that way, and I don't mean for it to be that way, I really did love him, which is why I did it. I just don't want to go that route again.