Stolen plasma cutter and air tools.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
So someone broke into my shop last Saturday night or Sunday morning and stole my plasma cutter and some air tools:HF impact wrench, HF air rachet, HF air chisel, nice air stapler. Rotozip. HF Recipricating saw. And some random Jeep parts.

Everlast Supercut 50. (Bright green 6"x8"x14" maybe). It's VERY easily identifiable.
attachment-3.jpg

I mostly want my plasma cutter back.

Please keep an eye out for me on KSL.com & Craigslist & pawn shops.

Last edited:

Venture13

Ya, I am scared if someone broke into my shop... I was thinking it wouldn't hurt to lock the tool boxes, so then they would have big items to roll out like the lathe. I will scan the classifieds.. I hate thieves :(

rholbrook

I am a very prejudice person, not against the color of skin. I could care less what color you are. I am prejudice against TRASH and trash comes in all colors. I absolutely hate the trash that steals your property. What ever happened to "an eye for an eye"?

I am glad the shoplifters in Ogden got their car broken into while they were stealing from the store.

I am truely sorry you got ripped off Stratton.

ricsrx

Sorry to hear it, it also scares the crap out of me, i hope that i have enough junk with sharp edges in my shop that at least i will get alittle blood out of them before they make off with every thing.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
kinda wish I camped out the next night with my paintball gun.

"Ya officer, the person who broke has bright pink paint bruises, shouldn't be too hard to find."

Paint ball gun nothing.. Use the 12g.. Then the officer wouldn't have to go looking.. He'd find them right there!

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Man that sucks........But on a side note how did you like that plasma cutter i have been looking at an esab for a while now but cant make up my mind on what i want.

Whats your feedback on the everlast???

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Customer service, not price, is what sells me on a product.
It doesn't hurt when they make an inexpensive product too.
Easy to deal with and they answer emails.
If mine isn't found, I more than likely will buy another one from them.