Stolen Sami

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
This samurai was stolen from Rocky Road Outfitters in Heber City, Utah. The following is pasted from an e-mail I received:

I had a Samurai stolen from my shop this weekend. I am offering a $2000 cash reward for information leading up to the recovery of the vehicle and catching the thiefs.

Zuk guys in Utah, please keep an eye out for the vehicle at home and in Moab. It is big, black, and pretty obvious. The body is covered with black herculiner. its sits on 33's, but has room for 35's.

Those out of state, please keep an eye out for parts up for sale on Ebay coming from this area. Items which may appear for sale would be (some are Samurai specific, some or not)...

-Superwinch 9000
-Prerunner front bumper
-33x15.50 TSL SX's on 10 wheels
-Axles or differentials with Lockrights and 5.38's
-4.16 tcase with 2 low
-Bushwacker flares
-White Vinyl doors
-White Kayline safari top
-Tuffy overhead console
-Rear Crawler II bumper with accessory rack (does not have spare tire
mount,
instead has two gas can carriers and Hi Lift mount)
-Full 6 point roll cage
-Rear disc brake kit
-2 QuickAir II compressors
-Completely new rebuilt 1.3 engine
-Prototype Reverse Missing Link front suspension
-Custom National rears on Missing Links
-KAD driveshafts front and rear

ect, etc, etc.....

It was very likely a customer of ours since the vehicle was not visible from the street. It was flat towed away since the engine was not operational yet (I was in the process of installing fuel injection).

Any help finding the thiefs would be appreciated.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by moabjeeper
Man some people in this world make me sick. I will keep my eyes open and tell everyone I know to look out for it.

I got up out of my cubicle and looked outside to make sure my rig was still there when I read this. Damn I hate Theives! :mad:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I WILL NOT drive my beast to work. The A-holes break into my jalopie 3 times in a year. Twice cuz the door was open the next they broke the wing. They didn't want my dial tuned radio.....Go figure!!
Got pix of the rig? A hurculined rig is obvios. I now look.....
Id drop this on every BB from here to cali to tenn.

moabjeeper

Man Down!!!!
I am posting every bb I can find and think of. Is there a number or email address we can contact if we have any info on it?
When was it stolen. I had seen one that was painted red in American Fork. It was lifted pretty big and had tsl. Maybe I will go back to check it out. They could have done a really quick paint job. Its by carls junior in American Fork right off the exit.

Last edited:

jp008

Here is a pic I have----sorry not very good......but you get the idea.

The fender flares are the BIG Bushwacker flares-6" wide I believe he said.
You cannot miss this thing it is in Glenn's words "the biggest, ugliest, lizard skinned zuk out there"

Last edited:

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Here are a couple more pics:

stolenzuk1.jpg

stolenzuk2.jpg