Stolen Stuff

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
I got word from a friend of mine that his friend's garage got broken into last night. They got his Chicago Pnuematic wire feed welder and other tools, BUT, they took his toyota trans with his Marlin Crawler, number 566,(painted red), and his high pinion 'yota third member,(didn't say what ratio). Some other toyota parts are gone too. Keep yer ears open, call Russ (484-7662) or Bo at 957-7991.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
No prob, stuff like that shouldn't be too hard to locate. I would venture to guess that the thiefs KNEW what they were looking for when it caome to the Marlin Crawler. Did your friend have any people who knew the stuff would be in his garage? Especially people who he couldn't trust?

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Originally posted by Greg
No prob, stuff like that shouldn't be too hard to locate. I would venture to guess that the thiefs KNEW what they were looking for when it caome to the Marlin Crawler. Did your friend have any people who knew the stuff would be in his garage? Especially people who he couldn't trust?

I think you're right, the person who took it definitely knew what they were getting. He is checking with everyone who knew what he had, hopefully something will turn up.

He lives in Salt Lake, so this stuff might turn up locally or maybe not.

WildYoats

I am very happy to report that it is 4am and I have just got home from arresting this *#@!% that stole all this stuff....And better yet, I was able to recover ALL the items plus some other stolen items that this dude has stolen to "build" his truck. The better news is he was charged with numerous felonies (toyota stuff is expensive) and was on felony probation as it was!!!! Looks like we know where he is going! Just fyi.......

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
One thing about the middle east is that they alow pople to get stoned to death. Are public beetings alowed here still? I can name off at least three that are up for it. Details john details....

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Originally posted by WildYoats
I am very happy to report that it is 4am and I have just got home from arresting this *#@!% that stole all this stuff....And better yet, I was able to recover ALL the items plus some other stolen items that this dude has stolen to "build" his truck. The better news is he was charged with numerous felonies (toyota stuff is expensive) and was on felony probation as it was!!!! Looks like we know where he is going! Just fyi.......

That's some excellent news Johnny, thanks. I'm glad to hear the stuff was recovered.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Beautiful, beautiful! I love it. You didn't happen to "accidentally" castrate the bastard, did you?