Stolen Tools

Tebbsjeep

My tools were stolen out of the back of my jeep cherokee on 624 e main street in american fork last night on 10/9/2013. There was a craftsman box with teraflex stickers on it with some harbor freight ratcheting wrenches inside. A Rubbermaid brand blue tool box filled with C clamps, hack saw, sockets, screwdrivers etc. A black duffle bag with tow straps and jumper cables and a jack. If anyone has information about it please let me know. There was a game at American fork high school last night so it might have been someone leaving that game who took it. Talk to your kids and their friends. If it's a relative of someone on here we can probably work something out without involving authorities but that depends on how quickly/attitude on how my stuff is returned. There is a $100 reward for anyone who returns my tools or has a lead that gets my tools back for me. My number is 18016439036 my name is kevin

Last edited:

Tebbsjeep

Also my belkin phone charger and a black and gray checkered Surplus brand hoody with a rip in the liner in the hood was taken.

ZUKEYPR

More than likely your belongings were taken by a heroin addict or meth head. Check the local pawn shops quickly. If you see your stuff go to the police and they can put it on hold for 90 days at a time so that the pawn shops can't sell it. If you have any serial numbers or unusual items that were taken the cops are linked to a pawn shop data base and can look up the items. Don't waste time, do it now. I lost a 5k tennis bracelet that was stolen because I waited a few days and the pawn shop sold it. I lost a fairly expensive set of diamond earings as well all belonging to my wife. The addicts love jewlery and tools. Heck they can even exchange the aforementioned directly with the dealers for product.

Tebbsjeep

I've called a few of the shops around here and told them about what happened. They said they haven't seen anything come in and I gave them my info, so hopefully something comes up. I've filed a police report as well. I'm just really ticked off that they had the stones to do this. Especially since I live on such a busy street.