stolen towrig/buggy Skinny'sin AZ

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
:mad2: Too bad it didn't have the skins on it, makes it way more recognizeable. Hope his insurance will cover it...

sukaB

Banned
Herzog said:
WTF! :mad2:

Someone sent me this link from the por board as well....
I'm sorry to hear that SKINNY...I will keep my eyes open & 40 sig pro ready as always In hopes I can help yah out...hope I see someone dumb enough to run it through here.........
Fawkers strike again
Maybe that's the bastard who stole the third member too.
We gotta do something about this ****....
Cops I'm sure their trying right :rolleyes:

Watch EBAY

James K

NO, I'm always like this
straight from skinny himself

yeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww

heres the scoop guys i get a call from rob boney here in town, his dad is a phoenix police officer, rob told me he thinks they found my buggy.........at that time i get another call its the police they ask me to describe my buggy, turns out its mine, i have to go down to rosevelt and 16th avenue to claim it, it was at some shady renatal house community, the only person there was the theives girlfriend, she claims she doesnt even know her boyfriends name , the cops are gonna stake it out and catch him though, and they got his name off the lease, so the theives are pretty much busted

the buggy was 100% the same as when it got stolen, no parts robbed, it is perfect , i drove it on the trailer

also thanks to rob bonney for coming to pick me and the buggy up in the 4wheelers supply truck and trailer

the only thing still missing is elfs trailer....i hope it turns up

so all in all the buggys perfect, the cops rock, and THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS, withouth this board this thing would still be missing

special thanks to those who donated, 4 wheelers supply, rob
boney, the phoenix pd, and last but not least sports in the rough

skinny

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Very cool. So he's only out whatever his deductible is to fix his truck. Sure hope they find the trailer and the bastard who stole it...