stolen trailer

BIGOXJ

:mad2: My trailer was in parking lot of lowes in layton. It is a tandem axle . it is grey the wheels are grey spoke, has a recever up front to put a winch in. it has a place for batterie by recever . fenders have dents inner fenders are spot welded. please contact garry at 801-721-9264 or 801-544-4476:mad2:

Badger

I am the Brute squad
was it attached to a truck or just sitting there by itself?

oh wait you are the guy the ownes/owned that orange Xj up at Big O .so i take it you had it just sitting there

BIGOXJ

that is the one. i just reported it to layton police . thank you all for your help. lowes didnt tow it they let us no when they are towing anything

eatrocks

If the are like Home Depot they are looked at by some one maby in a nother state that has no phone number.

ZUKEYPR

BIGOXJ said:
:mad2: My trailer was in parking lot of lowes in layton. It is a tandem axle . it is grey the wheels are grey spoke, has a recever up front to put a winch in. it has a place for batterie by recever . fenders have dents inner fenders are spot welded. please contact garry at 801-721-9264 or 801-544-4476:mad2:

One of our club members is a LEO in Layton, I can see if he knows how to gain access to their survelance tapes.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Lowes may let you see their tapes without being a LEO. It is worth a call to ask them.

jonsegue

Pics of the trailer?

By chance do you have any pictures of the trailer ? Post them to make it easy for folks to spot. I am looking for a trailer myself and have been looking at lots of them lately trying to see what would be the best one to get.

Is it a goose neck style trailer? What size wheels? And stickers or other signs? Plate number?

BIGOXJ said:

teknodestrukto

Here are some pix. The external video camera wasn't facing the right direction at the time of the theft and no one drives in front of it with the trailer attached.

Attachments

• stolen trailer 1.jpg
    stolen trailer 1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 12
  • stolen trailer 2.jpg
    stolen trailer 2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 10
  • stolen trailer 3.jpg
    stolen trailer 3.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 15