Strange rocks/fossils. What are these?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
That's pretty rad!

Isn't there a good place around delta to go search for fossils? My 4 year old is obsessed with dinos and fossils and was absolutely crestfallen to find out that I, in fact, do not dig up faith-questioning prehistoric fossils every day when I leave for work. He would love to go dig some stuff up.

Is that U-dig place the only/best place to go?

Tonkaman

That's pretty rad!

Isn't there a good place around delta to go search for fossils? My 4 year old is obsessed with dinos and fossils and was absolutely crestfallen to find out that I, in fact, do not dig up faith-questioning prehistoric fossils every day when I leave for work. He would love to go dig some stuff up.

U-dig is pretty dang impressive

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Premium Vendor
That's pretty rad!

Have you taken him to the Clevland Lloyd Dino Quarry at the north end of the Swell? You should plan a trip next week.

85CUCVKRAWLER

That's pretty rad!

There is a trolodite dig area near delta. There is also Dugway for Geodes and topaz mtn for topaz.