Stupid Teenager Wrecked My Truck!!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
on my way home from school, i went through a fresh green at an intersection barely missing a truck running the fresh red only to see stupid teenager following him through!! and she blasted my ass!!! she took out another car that was facing me the opposite direction in the turning lane!!! i dont think my explorer is fixable

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
and another!! at least one rim is bent and you can see my exhaust is busted!!! my come-along that was in the rear went through the pass-window and onto the pavement taking out my headliner in the back along with it. it looks pretty bad to me!! i have been working on that truck for 3 years now and i didn't really wanna sell it because i like to drive it...freaking super comfortable ride if you ask me!! i got home and pulled it under the carport by my apartment and cried like a baby cuz dumb teenage b**ch trashed my ride!!!

lowe1974

mbryson's butcher
That totally sucks. I hope the cop wrote a ticket to make sure it is not your fault. My friend got side swipped on the freeway and the cop didn't write a ticket and the insurance called it a no fualt accident. I am perinoid (sp) at somebody hiting me. I am going to get clasical insurance for $15000 so if someone does I can get my money back. I guess you didn't get hurt? You are lucky. I also need to tie down the stuff in my jeep.
Dan

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
the cop did write her up so she has a ticket in her hand!! i just dont want to have to go testify against her in court!! i hate it when they fight the ticket!!! her dad was hinting like he was going to fight it. i just about blew it but i kept my cool in front of the officer!! i am still in disbelief!!! i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight!!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Wow Spence, sorry to hear about that. What was she driving? Is that a High School in the background? Any idea how fast she was going, when she entered the intersection?
Was she blonde! :D :rolleyes:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
that was a junior high and she was 20. she was driving an acura legend of the 91 vintage. it is pretty trashed and now 4 hours later i aint feeling to hot myself....i think i gotta go see the doc tomorrow...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Geeeeeez!! She must have hit you pretty hard if your still feeling it! For sure on the visit to the Doc, thats serious stuff.

xjc

I give up :(
That stinks bro, I'm not surprised you aren't feeling as good now. Most poeple I know who got in accidents feel OK for a while but it hits them hard later. Just ask anthony, hes been in a ton of wrecks.

For everyone else, use those dam? seat belts. Spence is lucky he didn't roll getting Tboned like that.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
keep in mind that i was heading left to right in these pics and she hit me from the side and pushed me past this guy's car and then she continued to total his car too. the pickup in the background ended up with her bumper wedged under it from the force!!

bitchscar1.jpg
bitchscar2.jpg

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
thats totally fixable. I recomend shine colision. I seen unibody cars get FUBAR and come in. a month later there perfect. most insurances will aprove them. SEAT BELTS are now ALWAYS. sucks to have to wreck to need to use em.

taloola-yota

I used to have a 91 yota pickup and I was driving through an intercection just below the Bountiful B. An elderly lady ran a stop sign and hit my truck dead on in the front left fender area. Totaled her Taurus, but I took my truck to The Paint Spot, and had it repaired as good as new with the insurance. Sorry about the accident. Definitely no fun.