Summit Machine August '08 Run - AF Canyon

Revenant

rmetrailslogopz3.jpg

Summit Machine has organized 6 trail rides for the 2008 season. These are purposefully set on weekends other than major holidays and known events. The fourth of these is scheduled for Saturday, August 23rd. Exact trail is soon to be determined, but we will leave from the Tibble Fork Reservoir Parking Lot at 11am.

The parking lot can be found by heading up American Fork Canyon, turning left at the fork and driving 'til the pavement ends.

If you're planning to go please post up; it'll give us an idea of how many to expect. This is relatively short notice, but we hope to see everyone there.

kbjames

I'll likely be up there earlier in the day with a group of FJs. The plan is to run Forest Lake and perhaps the trails above silver lake.

Meat_

Banned
If I wasn't already going camping this weekend I'd be there :( Seems like this will be the first Summit run I've missed..... maybe one other

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Mike, don't know if you got my message today. I'll be there in the morning. Maybe you can bring those inserts for us and I can grab them from you.

Thanks,
Josh.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I thought it did real well. It's nice for once, not to have the oldest rig on the trail. You know, you're only cool if you have leaf springs.:D