Summit Machine June '08 Run - AF Canyon, Forest Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenant

rmetrailslogopz3.jpg

Summit Machine has organized 6 trail rides for the 2008 season. These are purposefully set on weekends other than major holidays and known events. The third of these is scheduled for Saturday, June 28th. We are heading up American Fork Canyon to do the Forest Lake Trail! We will meet up at the Tibble Fork Reservoir Parking Lot at 11am (anyone can get up by 11!).

The parking lot can be found by heading up American Fork Canyon, turning left at the fork and driving 'til the pavement ends.

If you're planning to go please post up; it'll give us an idea of how many to expect. This one is relatively short notice, but we hope to see everyone there.

A full schedule of Summit's trail trips can be found here.

Last edited:

Revenant

Truth is I recently picked up Marty's 'yota and was happily suprised when I found Doc had outfitted it with both ARB's and a flux capacitor.

bttftoy9dngm3.jpg

backtothefutureds6.jpg

Well spotted cruiser, we do indeed intend to go this Saturday, June 28th! :rofl:

Revenant

The trail has been done in a stock TJ w/ 31" tires. I've also seen a stock Cherokee do it w/ moderate effort. So...easy to moderate. You should come :D

Last edited:

Meat_

Banned
The squeak machine

Although I am going to try and fix the top on Friday.... maybe I'll just take the top off...

I'm going to be doing a trail up American Fork Canyon the 19th of July...

But I'm not sure what trail we're doing...

Will my vehicle make it? Isuzu Vehicross 33" tires, LSD rear, and open front.

And I'm a novice driver who might need baby sitting.

salaciouscrumb

Well, I guess I'll stop being a lurker and meet some of you people. My wife will be with me and I might have two more passengers.

hoxviii

Ford-natic
Anyone with an extra seat up for a ride along?

See this is as as good of a time as any to stop lurking, but if someone that has run these trails before is scared about width with an F-series, then I'm going to watch him run it first and see how clean everything comes out ;)

I'm good for tools, knowledge, willingness to get dirty/work, company, a full cooler, and long walks on the beach at midnight :p

So if you have an opening, let me know and we can work stuff out.

Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.