supcrawl sneak peak

actionjackson

Boy, your in a pick ol'
supercrawl sneak peak

Josh me (sam) and rachelle (my wife) went out to run some to the supercrawl obsticles to help the uroc guys get a feel of the course. The course is awesome we are excited to see what happens. I also posted some pictures on my site if you want to cruise to the forum to check it out.
Since Josh couldn't drive because he is a part of supercrawl my wife drove (rachelle josh's sister) and we had a good time until we tried to drop into the money pit and come out. Josh ended up blowing out his power steering pump well josh didn't have anything to do with it really my wife did it. Check out the pics posted. I posted some more on my forum I think the craziest is the big ass wall to the west of the course. I have to admit after seeing the course we all can't wait for this weekend. ( www.sam4x4films.com )
wholecourse.jpg

flexontheeastendarticulate.jpg

Last edited:

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
The course looked alot better than I expected, glad that stopped by. I'm definitely taking the family out next week. ;)

cliffhanger

They are doing a spot on Channel 2 noon news during the second half of the news. If you get a chance tune in. Lots of Media are out at RMR Supercrawl site now.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
cliffhanger said:
They are doing a spot on Channel 2 noon news during the second half of the news. If you get a chance tune in. Lots of Media are out at RMR Supercrawl site now.
Yes...must watch...channel 2 @ 10pm (10/11/04)

And yes...the course is bitchin. :)

JackKeslerCustoms

bryson said:
Yes...must watch...channel 2 @ 10pm (10/11/04)

And yes...the course is bitchin. :)

Thanks for the ride this morning. Tranny OK once it was warmed up?

And thank you Bill for letting me drive a couple out there. that was awesome.