SUPECRAWL FINALS! at Delta! Nov5-6

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
That's right, Supercrawl's final event of the year will be at Delta this coming weekend, Nov 5-6. Robby is plotting some shenanigans too that should be a hoot. IF you haven't been to a Supercrawl event this year, try and make it to this one, they're a good time. Rules are a little different than WERock if you're used to that but not much, and the competition is as tight as ever. Be there or.. be warmer, I guess? The only excuse I will accept is "I was at SEMA geeking on hotrods". :D Or maybe "I live really far away", I guess.

More info here: https://supercrawl.rocks/events.php

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
The drone is awesome but also takes some of the angles out. Those rocks are a LOT steeper than the driver and that drone makes it look! 😵‍💫

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
The drone is awesome but also takes some of the angles out. Those rocks are a LOT steeper than the driver and that drone makes it look! 😵‍💫
Try to get low to show but those pesky spotters, judges and @Tacoma get in the way. Also was super windy so was worried about losing control into someones face since my drone is tiny and not that powerful. Don’t have a ton of time flying it, hope I get more comfortable in the future and the flying becomes more of instinct and I don’t have to think about it.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Rest of my vids are up, course 4 is where he gets tired. Course 2 has some better perspective on steepness.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Try to get low to show but those pesky spotters, judges and @Tacoma get in the way. Also was super windy so was worried about losing control into someones face since my drone is tiny and not that powerful. Don’t have a ton of time flying it, hope I get more comfortable in the future and the flying becomes more of instinct and I don’t have to think about it.

I will be chuckling about almost walking into a drone for a while. :D