SUPERCHARGED TJ!

rangerboy0308

SUPERCHARGED TJ WITH AC!!!!! This thing is sweet and you wont find another one like it!!!! here is list of stuff done to it. supercharger, intake, 5inch long arm Rubicon express lift with quick disconnects (has great flex!!!) two brand new rear shocks, also has speedometer gear if you go to bigger tires so your speedometer reads right, slipe yoke eliminator, belly up kit, brand new tires 33x12.50x15 only 400 miles on them and i purchased the certificates on all of them from discount tire so covered if anything goes wrong, mickey thompson rims, full spare, nice tire rack in the rear,brand new radiator with lifetime warranty, hardtop, all stock parts if you want the supercharger off, nice stereo with great speakers and sub! sounds awesome!, limited slip in the rear, cb radio. this thing can go where you want but has not been used for it i simply used it for a daily driver and simply trail rides with my wife. i put good for exterior only because it is older so it has some scratches nothing bad cleans up very well! has not rock rash or anything like that! only reason for sale is i want a truck because i need a truck bed otherwise i would never get ride of it! come see for your self if you were looking for a jeep that goes great on the trails but still can go around town and look good this is it!! plus with the supercharger you dont give up any power and this thing will easily do freeway speeds!!! AC and HEATER work great! this is the one you want! asking 12600. (pics do not show the new rims and tires) call or text 4356684859 PLEASE CALL OR TEXT I DONT GET ON THIS SITE MUCH ANYMORE SO I DONT SEE IF YOU POST ON HERE.IMG955725.jpg