4- Walker Evans
5- John Gilliland

Legend

1- Amy Bullock
2- Kevin Hawkins
3- Garrett Sisson
4- Tyler Wolford
5- Chris Holley(and me:D)

That's all just from memory, but I'm about 100% sure it's accurate.

Von and Carl ended up 7th I believe, and I think Braden Kemp was top 10 as well.

Best event I've ever been to, watching or competing.

Last edited:

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Good job Chris and Ryan, you guys were on it! Yup, Carl and I unfortunately slipped from 3rd (after day one) to 7th. Oh well... Braden came in 10th. He kicked a$$ the second day to pull off a great finish!

Last edited:

creighton

They want me to do what!?
I had the opportunity to spot for braden and leave my rig home in pieces on the garage floor. It was great to see the event from the end of a strap. I learned a couple of things. Chicks can drive smooth. I need to think outside the box. I wish I had a suspention built by carl so my rig would climb like Braden. Spotters never get to sign kids T shirts I miss that. The fastest way to the bottom is on your bottom. It is hard to miss cones. (I didn't hit one but got close). UROC rules. Sometimes only wheel speed works.
What a blast.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
The Supercrawl was awesome. Most fun I've ever had at any event. Vaughn and Carl ruled and we chased them the whole weekend, but we couldn't catch up. Creighton was a great spotter. I'm thrilled with our 10th place finish given the caliber of the competitors on the field, and the difficulty of the course. Obstacle number 6 was the most fun I had all weekend. I made a stupid decision to try to climb the legends line, even though everyone was making it up the unlimited line, and we ended up rolling to the bottom, popping a bead, and not being able to finish the obstacle. That took us from a potential top five finish to 10th. I've gotta thank 1/4 elliptic toy for trying to pull the tree out of my back tire after the roll.:D Anyone have a set of beadlocks collecting dust?

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
SuperCrawl was killer, it was great to see such a well organized event. Congrats to all who Competed, you guys rocked! I have a ton of pics that will be posted in a day or 2.

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
It was a great event, I was stoked to judge. My obstacle (#6) was a fun one to be at. There was at least 2 dozen roll overs, but the one that monkey did was killer. The only one I saw that was better was lee matingly(spelling?) All you guys did really good.So what do you say that we all get together and do some wheelin??:D :D :D

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
How did I know that Lee would roll

Near the top of moab rim LEE "Hey Josh you wanna roll" "Uhm NO thats like 400 feet"

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy
It was a great event, I was stoked to judge. My obstacle (#6) was a fun one to be at. There was at least 2 dozen roll overs, but the one that monkey did was killer. The only one I saw that was better was lee matingly(spelling?) All you guys did really good.So what do you say that we all get together and do some wheelin??:D :D :D
Glad you enjoyed my roll *almost* as much as I did. Creighton's dad got a really cool pic of it. Thanks for trying to pull the tree out of my tire. Lee's roll was cool, huh? He tends to do things spectacularly...

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
She's around that age, but she lives in Farmington New Mexico. (though I guess she could have grown up here...)

Also, she's married, so there's a good chance she didn't always have the same last name.

Here's the only pic I have showing any of her face:

SuperCrawl054.JPG

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Yep, we wound our way up to Moab to hang out with all the XJs. Unfortunately I couldn't get the jeep to run long enough to do any trails.

I'll drive the floppy rig over when I brign back your hole saw. Are you going to be home on Saturday?

BTW to anyone who is wondering, Amy's last name used to be Peterson.