Supercrawl results...

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Somehow a fuel line got wedged between the body and the gas tank just enough to make the engine act like it wasn't getting gas. It ran fine before and when I put it on the trailer, but wouldn't run after that. Unfortunately I didn't find the problem until I got home.

sukaB

Banned
She can't be related to Phil..........
poor girl
I heard there was a protest about her tires not being cut down- 37's the tire incident, and also the frame deal was another issue all in it's self.
Next year all you boys with cut frames or extensions better be ready to move up into unlimited class or have some buggies to deal with in the legends.........

sukaB

Banned
That's about what it seems if you don't want the frame confusion!
None at all...........
I think my next one after this stock modified is done will be a no framer more brainer.;)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I got a few of my pics scanned, here we go!!!

Chris Duhram, driving like he always does. Before-

Attachments

• chrisd.roll1.jpg
    chrisd.roll1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 68

Ryan

Originally posted by sukaB
Dats me boy!
he's not to happy with his spotter out driving him.....
:D

So, the question is, have you ever done a spotter ride when spotting Chris?:eek:

I honestly don't think I would ever get in a vehicle with him behind the wheel, LOL.

sukaB

Banned
To answer that yes I did and I don't think I will ever do that again!!!!!!!!
Whew I'm glad I was driving my own at the supercrawl he went over four times I think-two with a spotter in.
NO THANKS

Ryan

Originally posted by sukaB
To answer that yes I did and I don't think I will ever do that again!!!!!!!!
Whew I'm glad I was driving my own at the supercrawl he went over four times I think-two with a spotter in.
NO THANKS

Yeah, those aren't very good odds, LOL. A lot of people roll, but when HE rolls, he always seems to hit HARD(and it almost seems like he hits hard on purpose too, LOL).

sukaB

Banned
He approaches it like a movie star or athlete if he does great then awesome and if he doesnt then he rolls or busts and his throttle is wide open.
That's what the crowd wants and thats why hes doing as well as he is. People remeber that stuff
How many times do you get told at work hey great job,
Or how many times do you get told damn that sucks you screwed up, great show though.
That's what its about.
Sponsors are hard to get as it is.
(Quote of the day)
Winning is good-----BUT
There's no where to go from the top except down...

Ryan

That was my thinking all weekend(Supercrawl). How many times has Chris placed top 3 since he won RCAA series a few years ago? Also keeping in mind that he enters a LOT of events. Okay, now who DID place top 3 in all those events? From the spectator standpoint, WHO CARES! Everybody is always talking about Durham. It was hilarious to see the crowd follow him at the Supercrawl. Everytime he finished an obstacle, it was almost like the ground was moving. Everybody was heading over to see him on the next obstacle. From a spectator standpoint, it's great to follow who's winning, but they really show up to see the SHOW. If you had a pile of cash, who would you rather sponsor to get your name exposed?

That's why Durham compete's as a full time job(if my sources are correct), and a lot of 1st place guys don't.

Anyway, that's my $.015

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by Greg
Did anyone see this thing..... John Bundrunts (sp?) Porsche-powered..... uhhhhh...... Buggy?
He was first on my obstacle at supercrawl and he basicly jumped up the wall!! I can't believe That thing dont just tip over backwards with the motor being in the back and all

sukaB

Banned
Yah I would think that thing would have trouble climbing walls without slamming on the skinny.
Cool though