Supercrawl rollcall...

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I am, and I think I might even have a spotter when I get there. Now if I could only finish the smurfication of the rig...

Ryan

Me and Chris will be there. Just got the Bronco back together today and found all(or at least most, hopefully)of the bugs. Not that we'll have time to fix them all, but...

Greg is going down with us as well, although I'm beginning to question his loyalty, VON(ahem...) :p

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Ryan

Greg is going down with us as well, although I'm beginning to question his loyalty, VON(ahem...) :p

Hey now.... I support EVERYONE!!! It would be intresting if Chris and Von get into a Points race though.......

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by RockMonkey
I am, and I think I might even have a spotter when I get there. Now if I could only finish the smurfication of the rig...

If you have time, post a pic of the new "Ghetto Smurf" look. :D

Vonski

nothing to see here...
We're outta here... Good luck to Braden, Chris "The Iceman" ;) , Sucka B Gillen, and anyone else competing! See ya'll down there.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Von- Geez, you guys going down early to practice, or what?! See you on Thursday!

Braden- Got Spotter? :D So, did you just paint the Grill or the rest of the Jeep, too? I can't wait to see the new paint in person!