supercrawl

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
when the event has a date scheduled, can someone put it on here ASAP so i can plan ahead to be there. i don't want to find out a week or two in advance like always. thanks:D

Caleb

the supercrawl is in St. George on Sept 24-27...plan now and get your rooms reserved...otherwise you will not get a room...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
sweet, i have a condo down there. pools and tennis courts. thanks for the info, when i looked at the UROC site it said the date was to be announced.

marvin

ZINGER
I need to know where in St George the event will be located, I will be down there 26,27,28 and want to know if I would be able to get a schedule of events from morning til night and also if there is areas that a person can play with their rig in the same area with out getting in the way of UROC

Caleb

Originally posted by marvin
I need to know where in St George the event will be located, I will be down there 26,27,28 and want to know if I would be able to get a schedule of events from morning til night and also if there is areas that a person can play with their rig in the same area with out getting in the way of UROC

Its the same place it normally is just south of everything:D...

go to this link for an itinerary...

to get there you follow the frontage road that goes past Painter Sun Country Jeep (I think thats the name of it)...you will start to see signs but basically you follow it past the golf course then past a church on the north side of the road and the turn-off is right past that...you wont be able to miss it...I bet there will be a ton of cars and will prolly be a huge line to get in...

there prolly isn;t anywhere you can go play without being in the way because what isn;t going to be used for the competition will prolly be used for parking or crowds...

grinch

inner city redneck
There are a bunch of areas to play in out there... You just have to talk some locals into tellin where there at...... Now thats the hard part lol......

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
wow, so this thing goes for almost the whole week?

i have a concert on the 24th, i'll try and make it for the last two days, there is still wheelin on the 27th right?

Caleb

In the past it has been $10 a person and they usually offer a deal for both days for $15...they may have stopped that though...

4x4less

ELLIS
SAMI, I am in if you need people to fill the condo. Let me know when you are going to go down, maybe I will come down, I have a sister in St. George. I can crash there.
ELLIS

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
well, the condo is iffy now...........

can we all crash at your sis's? is she hot?:D

i can just throw up a tent in her backyard yo!

..........CD player works great, sometimes the cd takes a second to pop out, and sometimes it doesn't pop all the way out....but, it's awsome thanks!

......let's start on my cage now.

4x4less

ELLIS
HA, she is a cute girl, she is 24 and has two kids and a husband. I will talk to her and see if we could, she just got a pool at her complex, that should be cool. I am glad the CD playa works
ELLIS

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
dope! let's do it. i might be able to find other places to stay if we have to, but check anyways. if you need help with the 10 bolt frontends let me know....i need work!

4x4less

ELLIS
I am practically done with them, I just need to tear down two more, about a half hour away. I do know something my dad will let you do though. Do you have access to a big flat bed trailer, something we can haul a car on?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i can proly get me hands on a big car trailer with hydaulic tilt. when, why, what????

......is there $$$$ involved? there better be:mad: