SUR-RON E-Motorcycle/bike

muleskinner

Anyone have one? I think I'll buy one this spring, I have a Rad Rover E-bike that's nothing fancy but it's a blast to ride! I've ridden it to work which is 14 miles each way and it's fairly easy with the pedal assist. I average 23 MPH. I'm thinking a SUR-RON would be great to ride to work and awesome to have in the mountains in the fall. I may convert my Stump Jumper to an E-bike this summer also with a 3000 W mid kit just for riding wheelies!

Kevin B.

Big hippy
I may convert my Stump Jumper to an E-bike this summer also with a 3000 W mid kit just for riding wheelies!

You looking at the Cyclone or something else? I've been plotting on a BBSHD for my commuter, but now that I'm looking into it, that Cyclone would make the fatty a ton of fun...

The_Lobbster

I might be twisted but with as quite as those things are I would be interested in hunting with one... :oops: :thinking:
Completely agree! I have a buddy who used to have a Bad Boy Buggy, basically a lifted, 4X4 electric golf cart. Wasn't extremely fast, but was super quiet which was awesome, and came with racks from the factory to haul your game and gear on. I'd love to try one of these bikes out.

muleskinner

You looking at the Cyclone or something else? I've been plotting on a BBSHD for my commuter, but now that I'm looking into it, that Cyclone would make the fatty a ton of fun...
I've looked at both. I'll probably end up with the BBSHD just because it's so quiet. Who knows, they're so cheap I may end up with more than one.

I might be twisted but with as quite as those things are I would be interested in hunting with one... :oops: :thinking:
That's why I bought the electric bike I have now. I've been trying to call in a mountain lion but they seem to be very weary of vehicles. Where I hunt there are lots of people riding SXS's and other toys in the general area so I'm trying to sneak in to where I call so I don't have to hike so far. I've seen tons of cougar tracks while deer and elk hunting but I haven't had much luck calling them. (at least I haven't seen one if it came in) I'ts hard to sit perfectly still and listen to a rabbit distress call for over an hour in the cold!