Suzuki Expert?

ozzy702

My dad has a Suzuki sidekick (in Vegas) that's in need of some work. Currently not running and it could have a few gremlins that need someone familiar with Suzukis to troubleshoot. Any Suzuki experts you guys could recommend in Vegas or even up here? I could probably get my father in law to tow it up. Thanks guys!

Coco

Hands down the best guy I know and have worked with personally is William Love. He owned Hawk Strictly Suzuki many years ago, and went to work for Low Range. He re-located down here but has since returned home to Grants Pass, Oregon, but still works for Low Range. Give him a call or email him at william@lowrangeoffroad.com

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Do you have more info, the 8v and 16v stuff is pretty simple, seems old school now

ozzy702

Sorry for the lack of info.

1993 Suzuki Sidekick 4-door. I did some suspension work to it but other than that it's stock. It doesn't run at the moment, that's really all I know. My dad took it to a shop an it sounds like they either didn't do anything to fix it or made it worse. My kid brother (who knows ZERO about automobiles) "tried working on it" so who knows what he did. At this point I would assume that the thing is a basket case and needs to be gone through with a fine tooth comb.

I'm not great with diagnostics but can turn a wrench and fab. Really, I need someone familiar with suzukis to go through it and figure out what's wrong with me. I'm honestly not sure that it's worth spending good $$$ on a shop (especially since most shops seem like rip off artists) but I'd be fine with paying someone to get it diagnosed and possibly fixed if the price is reasonable.

Last edited: