T3/T4 turbo

dumassaim

So long story short i killed my turbo in af canyon yesterday afternoon :confused: anyhow time for the stock pos to go and time for an upgrade :ugh: so any one got a t3/t4 hybrid laying around ? Looks like this would be the cheapest and easiest one to stick on the 22 rte adaptors and such seem to be cheap on ebay.

Let me know even if you have suggestions or other routes dunno but im mad at my runner and my damn right foot ! :mad2:
#8014939876 txt or call or whatever thanks

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Which inlet and outlet do you currently have, t2 in and 5-bolt out? Are you running a .42 or .60 compressor? I have some options, depends on your current setup.

dumassaim

T3/T4 hybrid is what all the yota forums are puttin in em (22ret) to replace the stock turbos that were in there. It does require some small mods but all that stuff is avail and cheap on ebay.

dumassaim

Could prolly hold all that i know in one hand ;) The only reason i was lookin at those setups is it seems to be about the least amount of work to put in and doesnt require alot of fab work to get it to work either.

Last edited:

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Could prolly hold all that i know in one hand ;) The only reason i was lookin at those setups is it seems to be about the least amount of work to put in and doesnt require alot of fab work to get it to work either.

How soon do you want the install? I am very familiar with them and could help out.

dumassaim

Need asap but just depends on what everything is gonna cost. Im runnin around on expired temp tags and it wont pass emissions due to the turbo forcing oil where air is only supposed to be :mad: lol

And help would rock ; )

dumassaim

Dunno its running ok right now :eek: but it seems to have a mind of its own lol. Thing has weird issues some days i have to drive it with 2 feet one on gas one on brakes :rofl: cause it wont idle and has 0 power then the next it runs awesome

dumassaim

I will check it the previous owner replaced it (bro inlaw) but is it like a cherokee one where it needs a certain voltage ? But come to think of it its almost exactly like when my last cherokee one died . Idles high as hell or have to 2 foot it and has 0 power most the time But will still hold 80 on the freeway lol. And gettin 13 mpg as average fuel mileage

Last edited: