TacWare RME discount

Hey guys, I thought I'd post-up and plug my new business. I might as well put my vendor status to use! Some of you might know me as part-owner of StealthGearUSA but I ended up selling my equity to my partner in October of 2015 and I started TacWare.

One of the main things that I do is manufacture polymer belt clips for holsters that I sell to holster manufacturers. You guys will probably be more interested in the every-day-carry gear that I make though. I'm focusing on small minimalist tools that you can carry low-profile in your pockets or on your keychain. I have a handful of products right now and am working on some new designs. I've developed some pretty awesome tactical flashlights and will soon have some more models of those as well.

My website is www.tacware.com and for RME folk I'm going to offer a discount code for 10% off anything in the "EDC gear" collection. Use the discount code "RME10" during checkout to get the discount.

Anyways, give the website a look-see and let me know if you have any questions! I'll have a few new products listed in the coming weeks... DSC03538 edited.JPG DSC03525 edited.JPG

Thanks guys,
eight oh 1 921 984niner